Celtic-Heroes-Fanatics Wiki
Advertisement

Many Monsters appear via a method known as a Lottery Spawn. Lottery Spawns refer to Spawn Points which have the chance for multiple types of Monsters to Spawn. Traditionally each Spawn Point hosts Mobs from the same Mob Family, but the Mobs themselves that Spawn may vary.

Each Lottery Spawn Mob has a certain likelihood that it will spawn. This likelihood of a spawn translates into a percentage. One Mob in a Spawn Point may have a 95% likelihood of spawning, while the other Mob that shares the same Spawn Point may only have a 5% likelihood of spawning. In order for another Mob in the Lottery Spawn to Spawn, the Mob that is live must be killed first. When the window before the respawn for that particular Spawn Point occurs, the system randomly generates the next spawn based on the percentage of likelihood each Mob sharing that Spawn Point has of Spawning (This is the act drawing in a Lottery).

Unlike other types of Spawns, Lottery Spawn Mobs cannot Spawn unless the Mob in the Spawn Point is killed first. Only when it has been killed and the Spawn Point has met the necessary Spawn Time can the system generate the next Lottery.

Advertisement